Tuesday, January 3, 2012

1

Happy new year!

In an effort to become more well read...(?) better well read (...?)... more better well read (!) I have resolved to read a book or a play every month in 2012.
January's pick is "A Map of Life" by Frank Sheed.

If you haven't read it I invite you to read along with me. We can have a psudo-cyber book club. Or even a REAL cyber book club. I would also love to hear recommendations, so if you have any of those please feel free to comment. I will then read the book and promptly judge you as a person based on how well I liked it. No pressure. Jk jk. I await your suggestions with open arms. I'd love to know what you like! And/or what you think would be advantageous for a thorough tromp through literature.

Let the reading COMMENCE.

1 comment:

  1. Nicholas Nickleby. Period.
    You have to have a bunch of time on your hands though (or be a very fast reader) if you want to read it in a month. But it's still my favorite Dickens novel. I'm hoping to re-read it this year :)

    ReplyDelete