I´ve come to find out that the whole world is basically the same and pretty much different, especially when it comes to food. Let´s make a list, shall we?
We eat cows. They eat cows.
We just don´t eat their hearts.
(but I´d recommend trying it if you get the chance, very tasty)
We have pizza and cake. They have pizza and cake.
We just don´t have them for breakfast.
(but we SHOULD) (shout out to my mom- this only happened once, don´t worry, after a quinceñera)
We have guinea pigs. They have guinea pigs.
That´s right. We just don´t have them for dinner.
(they´re actually pretty good- nice and spicy- the key is to not think about what you´re eating. Which would have been a lot eaiser had we not accidently come accross them in the fridge earlier that morning, when they still had their heads and teeth and were lying on their backs, staring at us with their little paws outstreatched)
I´m curious, so tell me, what´s the weirdest thing YOU´ve ever eaten? Also, what´s your favorite kind of salad dressing? I´m missing sweet vadalia onion and balsamic vinagerette.
Squirrel, I think. Paula's dad shot some. Still bullets in it, too. Dinner was a game of "Don't break your teeth on the bullets".
ReplyDeleteItalian is my fave. Zesty is a plus.
By the way, I love you.
haha That´s really weird. Was it cooked or just sushi style?
ReplyDeleteI love you too!